Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wanna help? Read this!

I need your help to reach my goal!

First of all, I need names. 100 names to be exact and that's a lot of names for me to come up with on my own. So, got any nice name you wanna share with me? Comment this post with all the names you can come up with, and I'll be glad to use any of them!

Secondly, I need fathers. This one demands that you own a copy of The Sims 3. You can create a new sim, or take any that you already have, upload them to exchange on TheSims3.com and tell me to download them and I will use them in my game! (If I can make it work, had some trouble with installing my friends family...) You can either comment this post or find me on TS3.com, my username there is nujhi!  It doesn't really matter how they look, it's fun to get different looking babies and unusual skin colors, hair colors and so on is just a big plus!

Don't hesitate if you wanna help me, I will be very grateful!
Thanks a lot in advance! :)

8 comments:

  1. Alecia, Leigh, Hailey, Gemma, Geri, Lilac, Kelsie.

    Ewan, Emton, Nahuel, Harvey, Clint, Mitch, Reg.


    From Mirabell C (ts.se)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gargamell, Lurifax, Björne, Lucifer, Båtsman, Bamsen, Fritjov, Nalle-Maja, Isidor, Bilbo, Gandalf, Tinky-Winky, Lala, Dipsy, Poo, Christopher-Robyn, Knatte,Fnatte, Tjatte. Bra förslag va? :-D.

    Btw, har du använt någon av mina fina pappor än? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, underbara namn Jenny! ;) Nej jag har inte gjort det, men jag kommer göra snart! Tänkte att jag kunde börja med lite normala pappor och gå över till de lite mer... speciella senare.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!! :D I just added your account on TS3 site. :D my UN is sugarkookiedough.

    IMA MAKE BEAUTIFUL MEN FOR YOUR BABIES ;D

    Katie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the first hunk of man love (hee hee xD) for your challenge! Hope you love him as much as I do. :')

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A link would've helped... D:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3136855

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, thanks a lot Katie! I'm gonna download him right away! Yay! :D

    Haven't played for ages, at least it feels like that! :P Have been busy with other things.. But hopefully I'll play a little tomorrow. Im gonna save your man for later, I have a special theme for baby 11-20! :D

    Thank you very much, again! ^^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! you're so welcome!

    Katie :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete